SAP 2000 For Civil Engineers Or Civil Engineering
Interested in SAP 2000? We, at Apex Consultancy, provide the platform to learn about SAP2000 from the basics. The course is designed in such a way that anyone who has a craze for computer and structural design can learn it easily. SAP2000 is a general-purpose civil-engineering software which is ideal for the analysis and design of any type of structural system. SAP2000 is the ideal software tool for users of any experience level, designing any structural system. SAP2000 is also an excellent medium for education.
Here is an outline of common concepts learned in SAP2000 courses:
- Complete Knowledge Of SAP2000.
- Learn Structural Analysis And Design Of A Residential Building Using SAP2000.
- Analyze And Design Any Kind Of Civil Engineering Structure Using SAP2000.
- Export The Designed Data To Excel For Further Calculations.
- Do Preliminary Design Of Structural Members.
- Calculate Lumped Mass, Base Shear And Storey Shear.
Who should enroll for this course?
This classroom training is ideal for those looking to kick start their career in the civil engineering industry. If you have a craze for computer, designing, structural design, or drawing, then SAP2000 is the best option for you. Basic knowledge of computer and structural design is the only requirement for this course. Anyone exhibiting interest in designing of buildings and civil structures can join the course, regardless of any experience or skills. If you have used this tool and have the interest to learn more and make an earning out of it, Apex Consultancy is the best option to kick start your journey.
How will I benefit?
After the completion of this course, students will be able to.