Ansys Workbench For Civil Engineers Or Civil Engineering
Ansys is an analysis software which helps us to analyze CAD models before producing the product. The tool is used for structural analysis, modal analysis, linear, non-linear, and dynamic studies. It helps you to design a product virtually and simulate all kinds of situations a product or a structure can go through. It is general purpose software used to simulate the interactions between various physics like dynamics, statics, fluids, electromagnetic, thermal, and vibrations. Ansys helps in increasing the accuracy and decreasing the outcome time of the final product.
Here is an outline of common concepts learned in the Ansys Workbench training courses:
- Linear And Non-Linear Structural Analysis
- Modal, Harmonic, Response Spectrum, Random Vibration, Flexible And Rigid Dynamics
- Heat Transfer (Steady State And Transient):
- Solution For Temperature Field And Heat Flux. The Temperature-Dependent Conductivity, Convection, Radiation And Materials Allowed.
- Magnetic Field Analysis.
- Simulation of Electrical Devices Such As Motors, Solenoids, Etc.
Who should enroll for this course?
Ansys is a big package. It has a lot of applications and is useful for different kind of engineers. Ansys is a simulation package, and is good for simulating a lot of mechanical phenomena. It also helps in civil, automotive, aerospace and basically, wherever one needs to design something, and validate that design for the real world, inexpensively. Whether you are a complete beginner or a professional who has a basic knowledge of Ansys, this course is suitable for you. This course is helpful for those who have a prime responsibility of designing products and structures.
How will I benefit?
After the completion of this course, students will be able to.